Our intensive, model training & personal development program is open to mature students 18+ of age. A two-in-one professional group session that includes a brief online introduction and six self-paced, one-hour online courses.
Sunday weekly class schedule (6 weeks):
TIME: 11:20 AM – 1:05 PM
DURATION: 1hr 45min
This well-organized and highly informative master class, is exclusively designed to conduct live-online interactivity in a virtual classroom setting; that serves as a networking hub for students from all over the world.
Registration is accepted on a first come, first served basis. Students must be registered and a $50 registration fee must be paid to reserve your space in class. Payment for our 2021 programs are being based on 6-weeks of live-online modeling classes. Student payments are due by the due date or date of registration.
All online classes are held through Zoom Meeting, in which everyone logs into the video conference at a pre-scheduled time. Further instructions will be shared with registered students by email; before the first class. Our virtual class size is limited to 10 students per program. All programs are taught in English. Student are required to demonstrate proficiency in communication, language, listening and comprehension to be successful in your program.
Our practical training program provides:
1. Registration is accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Models must be registered and the registration fee must be paid to reserve your space in class.
2. Refunds are given if the program is canceled due to insufficient registration. There are no refunds for classes missed by models throughout billing term. Arrangement for makeup classes can be made with the coach prior to the class.
3. If classes are canceled due to unforeseen circumstances it will be rescheduled. A notification by email will be sent to inform you of any canceled classes.
4. We will utilize the right to remove models from class for the reason of excessive latenesses and absence and disruptive behaviour.
5. Regular attendance is important for the models progress and the progress of the class.
Frequently asked questions
1. Is TTM a modeling agency?
That Toronto Model is not a modeling agency. We do not specialize in finding gigs for models, manage or arrange placements for models.
2. Can I register for a class if I live in a different country ?
Live virtual (online) training and pre-recorded tutorial available for students in different countries. This means that, there’s no need for people who can’t make it to miss out despite time zone differences.
3. Will I learn everything I need to know?
In our highly-informative master class program, you will learn everything there is to know about modeling. We provide knowledge of the industry, latest runway trends and walk techniques.
4. Is there a payment arrangement ?
Payments can be made in instalments by the due date. A email statement to prompt payments will be sent to registered students.
5. What is the refund policy?
There are no refunds for classes missed by models throughout billing term.
COVID-19 Safety Protocol
Safety is our #1 priority, here at TTM. We will be following all the safety protocols in accordance with the government of Ontario. We ask that families cooperate with our staff to implement these policies and procedures.
– Health declaration form
Everyone is expected to let us know about their health. We require that everyone fill out the pre-screening form.
– Temperature check
A staff member will check for temperature using a touch-less thermometer before entering class.
– Hand sanitizer
Student are required to sanitize their hands before entering class.
Alcohol based sanitizer will be available for Student upon arrival.
– Face mask
A mask that covers the nose and mouth entirely is required to be worn in class. If you do not have one, we will provide a mask.
– Class sizes
Class sizes are limited to 10 students.
– Social distancing
Student are required to practice social distancing. There will be no physical contact throughout class. Instructions will be provided verbally
– waiting restrictions
Parents are not allowed into the building due to the safety guidelines.